How the West Was Lost (2008)
Comedian Rich Hall travels around the US as he tries to find out what killed off that most quintessentially American of all film genres, the Western. Through films such as The Searchers, The Man Who Shot Liberty Valence, Little Big Man, The Wild Bunch and Unforgiven, he charts the rise and fall of America's obsession with its own creation myth and explores how the image of the cowboy as a moral, straight-talking heroic figure was created by Hollywood but appropriated by Washington.
How the West Was Lost Altyazıları
Henüz bu filme ait altyazı bulunmuyor.
Forumdan Benzer Başlıklar
- Film Çevirileri - burak_fertek
- Film Çevirileri - AlCapone86
- Çeviri İstekleri - cladoceran
- Çeviri İstekleri - ingilizcasus
- Sinema Haberleri - Quaresmania